Monday, March 10, 2014

Have you the wring?

Every time I think about a wedding the image from the Princess Bride pops into my mind with the minister with the voice asking "Marrwwage it what bwrings us togewver today....Have you the wring?"



While in Spokane we also popped into Pounder's Jewlers. to pick up my free pearl earrings from my diamond appointment!  Yay!

While there we were just looking at wedding bands and I got to chatting with the sales rep Kylie who is really sweet.  I gave her a bunch of ideas and she drew out what designing my own ring might look like if we wanted to do a wrap instead of another band.

It just seems like everyone with a princess cut diamond does a traditional white gold band or an infinite band with smaller diamonds.  I however, wanted to do something a little bit different.  I found a patterns on a ring that I liked and found another ring with an infinity symbol wrapping around the diamond which I love!

Unfortunately I had to leave "my precious" with them at the store for them to create a wax mold of what my ring might look like when completed.  There is also a CG photo of it.

Sooo excited. I hope it doesn't break the bank and that Mr J will pull an "as you wish".

No comments:

Post a Comment