Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dress Shopping #3...Where are you Dress?

Hey there,

So I'm now beginning to get discouraged that "THE" dress for me just doesn't exist.

I don't think that I'll ever have that sappy crying moment in a dress that I love, love LOVE. While in Spokane I randomly popped into a few places while on my mom's lunch hour.

This one was close....but was missing something.....and I'm not a fan of the zipper up the back-what happens if I blimp out and can't get it zipped or force it zipped then have back fat hangin' out or worse yet..get in the dress but the zipper breaks.  Lace up backs just seem so much more forgiving.  This might still be a contender...

Maybe I'll try shopping at home and find something I really love.

Like beadwork, drop waist, flowy ruffles
Backfat DANGER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment