Friday, September 27, 2013

Dress Shopping #2-Bridal Collections. (Spokane, WA)

Hi again,

I was pretty stoked to try on dresses with my family and closest friends at an after hours appointment in Spokane at Bridal Collections.  We were greeted by bubbles and gifts when we arrived which was awesome!  A few of us were late arriving (myself included) so after a few introductions and distributing small goodie bags for everyone & explaining the rating system we jumped right in. I've attached a few photos from that experience below.

Soo sweet!  There was a cupcake in the box and other gift certificates in the b/w bag
including free pearl earrings from a nearby jeweler all from BC!

Each person had a diamond with a whiteboard marker to rate their views of each dress.
See previous post for the contents of each goodie bag that was distributed.

What is up with so many dresses having so much goin' on the bottom??
Very Greek
Although I didn't find "the one" at this appointment. The service here was outstanding and it was a special time to be able to share with 10 of my closest friends and family! And the hunt continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment